FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · a few more from yosemite

seann robinson
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · a few more from yosemite

the skies were blue and cloudless all morning, so reflections seemed to be the best option. then, early in the afternoon, some clouds started moving in. i missed the good light on half dome by about five minutes, as it became completely obscured by clouds. not to worry, there were other things to look at.

Dec 01, 2015 at 09:42 PM
Fred Miranda
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · a few more from yosemite

Hi Seann,
I really like the compositions. They are classic and you did a great job here. As you wrote, Yosemite weather can change pretty quickly and timing is everything. I will be there for New Year. It looks cold already!
Thanks for sharing,
Fred

Dec 02, 2015 at 12:28 PM
seann robinson
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · a few more from yosemite

Fred Miranda wrote:
Hi Seann,
I really like the compositions. They are classic and you did a great job here. As you wrote, Yosemite weather can change pretty quickly and timing is everything. I will be there for New Year. It looks cold already!
Thanks for sharing,
Fred

fred-
thanks for the kind words, i'm really trying to work on composition. yosemite is a truly amazing place and i can hardly wait for another visit! can't think of a better place to welcome the new year. hope you get dramatic skies.
-seann

Dec 02, 2015 at 10:28 PM
danws6

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · a few more from yosemite

Great shots. Those really make me want to rent an SUV and head up there tomorrow.

Dec 05, 2015 at 12:48 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.