Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Alien Bee Paul C Buff ABR800 RING LIGHT

gambaphoto
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Alien Bee Paul C Buff ABR800 RING LIGHT

ABR800 RING LIGHT

Sold

Price: $200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Shipping USPS priority included US

Its a few years old and I have used it only a few times and its in good condition with plenty of life left to go. HOWEVER... the flash fires just fine and all the adjustments are still fine but the mini jack for the sync cord is not working. I can fire it just fine from the flash slave built in as a second light but I can not get the mini jack sync port to work. Yes I have tried a few different cords so I'm pretty sure its the built in port that is the problem. I emailed support at Paul Buff and they said to mail it in and they would look at it for $65 plus shipping both ways on me and I just don't use it enough to spend more money on it and I have now replaced my strobe kit with some Interfits and this can go. Like I said it is working and will fire form the built in flash slave but the mini jack port is damaged and needs to be replaced. I'm not one to take this apart and replace it but if you are this could be a great deal for you. It includes the strobe, camera mount and plate, power cord, reflector and diffuser and Paul Buff black bag. Asking $200 including shipping and paypal. Let me know if you have any questions I'm happy to answer. I will post some photos up tomorrow.
thanks
Paul

Dec 01, 2015 at 09:10 PM
ShotzbyQuadez

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Alien Bee Paul C Buff ABR800 RING LIGHT

Tag for feedback

Jan 20, 2016 at 04:39 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.