Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Sanho Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA 500GB Backup device

josha
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sanho Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA 500GB Backup device

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   500GB Hyperdrive with Charger

Sold

Price: $120.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays shipping + PayPal fees

I'm selling a really great stand-alone backup device, the Sanho HyperDrive Colorspace UDMA. This is a great backup device, with an integrated LCD screen, CF reader, SD card reader, and more. It has a 500GB hard drive in it, and you can easily open the case and put a larger drive in. To use this device, simply turn it on, put your card (CF, SD, etc.) in, and choose Backup. It will also let you view your photos. There's a full review here: http://www.ppmag.com/web-exclusives/2009/11/review-sanho-hyperdrive-colors.html

It works perfectly and even has the original screen protector on it. I'm only selling it because I've switched from CF to SDXC cards, which it doesn't support. Included is the device, case, and charger.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   500GB Hyperdrive

Sold

Price: $110.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays shipping + PayPal fees

This one's identical to the first (500GB), but I don't have a second DC charger for it. You can find them online for ~$15, or you can use a USB (micro) cable + wall outlet to charge it.

Dec 01, 2015 at 01:32 AM
josha
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sanho Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA 500GB Backup device

Still available and with a very low price!

Feb 12, 2016 at 02:38 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.