Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: FT:Canon G1X Mark II and extras

RobCD
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: FT:Canon G1X Mark II and extras

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon G1X Mark II and extras

Sold

Price: $335.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail to CONUS

I purchased this from another member and it isn't going to work for me but should be a great deal for someone. The package includes the Canon G1X Mark II with box, 3 batteries, 3rd party charger, lens hood, and circular polarizer filter. The Canon G1X Mark II overall is in good condition but the LCD has several scratches. They are easily noticeable with the camera off but not very noticeable when using the camera. The lens hood has a few scratches as well. I don't see any obvious marks or scratches on the camera body. Per the previous owner the camera has seen little use. I've rated this conservatively based on the LCD - otherwise I'd consider this a 9 or 9+. This package is probably worth about $425 or more but I'm discounting $80 because of the scratches.

Optional EVF - I also have a brand new EVF-DC1 that I'm selling in a separate listing. I can include it with this package for $100.

I've included a picture of the LCD and will add more pictures of the camera when I can.

Trades: Canon EOS M 11-22 or 15-45 lens, Nikon SB-500 flash

Edited on Dec 02, 2015 at 10:23 PM · View previous versions

Nov 29, 2015 at 07:51 PM
loxoco
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: FT:Canon G1X Mark II and extras

Tagged

Dec 01, 2015 at 10:59 AM
loxoco
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: FT:Canon G1X Mark II and extras

Bought

Dec 08, 2015 at 12:10 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.