Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Withdrawn: Mamiya-Sekor C 210mm F/4 Telephoto Lens (Medium Format), MF

billsamuels
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Mamiya-Sekor C 210mm F/4 Telephoto Lens (Medium Format), MF

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Mamiya-Sekor C 210mm F/4 Telephoto Lens for Mamiya M645 Medium Format, MF

Withdrawn

Price: $115.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: You pay PayPal fee or send Certified Check and I pay shipping.

This Lens was built in Japan with Japanese quality and sold back in the 1980's with the Mamiya M645 medium format cameras. It has a built-in lens hood, original lens caps, and both the body and the glass is free of nicks and any other types of damage. It's also been in the family since it was purchased as NEW and there are no signs of mold.

I had it appraised by "usedprice.com" and in mint condition, they came in at $118 - $144. I can email you the report if you're seriously interested in buying this lens. It sold for $855 new back in the early 1980's when that was a lot of money.

I've used this lens a few times with my Canon 6D and a Fotodiox Pro M645-EOS Adapter and the adapter works fine with the photos being sharp and crisp.

Please email me if you're interested and I'll get back to you faster then if you PM me, but if you PM me I'll still get back to you.

Thanks for looking!
Bill Samuels
Email: [email protected]

Nov 29, 2015 at 03:36 PM
billsamuels
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Mamiya-Sekor C 210mm F/4 Telephoto Lens (Medium Format), MF

Just reduced the price to $115, which is below the lowest market price/MSRP. Buy someone on your Christmas list a great medium-format lens, whether for their Mamiya or their DSLR with an easy-to-purchase adapter, which will allow their camera to look straight through the center of the lens, the best and sharpest part of the lens or sweet-spot!

Email me and I'll get back to you right away so you can get this lens before Christmas!

Dec 07, 2015 at 05:43 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.