Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Mindshift Gear Panorama 180 w/ Photo Insert ($140) Charcoal

TMaG82
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Mindshift Gear Panorama 180 w/ Photo Insert ($140) Charcoal

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Mindshift Gear Panorama 180 w/ Photo Insert ($140) Charcoal

Sold

Price: $140.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground

Had this listed on the forums as being slightly damaged, but thanks to the help of a fellow FMer I contacted Mindshift and they sent me a replacement part so the bag is back to 100%.

Bought this bag in January of this year, has been used with great results. First carried my D810 with 24-120 and 50 f/1.4 in the belt pack, then fit my Sony a7rII with 24-70, 55 1.8, and 28 in the belt pack. Now that I'm swapping out to something even smaller, I'm going to be downgrading to the Trail version.

Bag has no tears, rips or stains. Will include the never used Photo Insert which allows you to carry around a 70-200 as well as 3-5 other lenses. Great bag and makes shooting very easy without having to take off the bag.

Price includes PayPal fees and UPS ground shipping.

Edited on Nov 27, 2015 at 06:09 AM · View previous versions

Nov 26, 2015 at 07:11 AM
VictorJB
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Mindshift Gear Panorama 180 w/ Photo Insert ($140) Charcoal

Sent PM for Invoice.

Nov 26, 2015 at 11:00 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.