Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Canon 24mm f/1.4 L Series Lens

HeroBlaze

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 24mm f/1.4 L Series Lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 24mm f/1.4 L Series Lens

Sold

Price: $699.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free UPS Ground Shipping to your PayPal confirmed CONUS address.

For you bargain hunters out there,this is the last of my Canon lenses and is PRICED TO MOVE. This particular 24mm f1.4 L series lens (Version 1) was only used a few times and is in amazing condition as you can see in the photo (actual lens). Comes with a B+W lens 77mm MRC slim filter/Schneider lens cap and the original Canon lens cap. The lens hood, box and paperwork are NOT included. It was purchased new by me and spent most of its life sealed in a Pelican case. If you have any questions please ask. I will split the PayPal fees with the buyer.

Nov 22, 2015 at 02:08 PM
budspalola

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 24mm f/1.4 L Series Lens

can you post more pics of the rear and front glass. thanks

Nov 22, 2015 at 09:26 PM
HeroBlaze

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 24mm f/1.4 L Series Lens

budspalola, I'm on a job through the week so I won't be able to post additional pics until after the holiday...that said, I can assure you that all my lenses have filters put on the front end the day I buy them and the only time the rear cap comes off is when it goes on the body. I HATE dust, try to NEVER touch the lens elements if possible, and have yet to damage a lens element in my entire career (knock on wood). If you choose to purchase it now I will have my assistant ship it out to you ASAP or you are welcome to wait for more pics when I'm back in the office.

Nov 22, 2015 at 09:54 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.