Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Contax 645 Digital Back - Phase One p25 (48x36 sensor)

LizWangPhotog
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Contax 645 Digital Back - Phase One p25 (48x36 sensor)

Phase One p25 digital back

Sold

Price: $4,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Love the Contax look, framing and bokeh but want to have a digital option for when film is not practical? I'm selling one of my digital backs- the Phase One p25, which is a 22mp full frame back (the Pentax 645z and Leica S2 would be 1.3-1.4x crop). Fits on your Contax like a film back would, but shoots digital images using a memory card. Out of all the digital options I've tried, this particular back renders most like film. The advantage is that you still get to keep the medium format depth of field and bokeh, where other options severely cropped out the beautiful rendering of the 80 f2. I'm only selling because I own several similar backs. Fantastic condition in box and has no shot limit. Asking $4750 including insured shipping. Guaranteed to work perfectly and I'll provide guidance and assistance as necessary since know this back well.

Nov 21, 2015 at 01:18 PM
LizWangPhotog
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Contax 645 Digital Back - Phase One p25 (48x36 sensor)

Also would consider a trade for a Canon 300 2.8 IS I or II

Nov 23, 2015 at 03:29 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.