Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FT: Sony 35/1.8 OSS for FE 28/2

matthewm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FT: Sony 35/1.8 OSS for FE 28/2

35 for 28

Available for Trade

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail Insured

Hello all,
I'm looking to trade a really nice condition Sony 35/1.8 OSS for the FE 28mm f/2.0. I've used this lens a few times and I really enjoy it, but 35 is a little longer than I really like to shoot so I'd like to get the 28 to use on my A6000 to give me something a little closer to the 35 range that I prefer shooting.

This lens comes with the box, hood and caps and is in excellent condition overall. I can provide photos of/with the lens if need be. Just say the word, but I do have excellent feedback here. I can add a few bucks if I need to in order to even up the trade, but I'm seeing these going fairly close to the same value here on the used market lately so it wouldn't be a whole heck of a lot, but there's some value there so I'm willing to make up the difference.

Please PM or email with questions or offers! I'm not really interested in selling outright as I'll lose on shipping/fees and it will put me further from the 28 than I really want to be.

Thanks,
Matthew

Nov 17, 2015 at 09:07 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.