FM Forum Rules
Macro World Resource

FM Forums | Macro & Still Life | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Hi mag bark fly

LordV
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Hi mag bark fly

Same bark fly on a water barrel taken at 5:1 and 10:1 handheld. Both shots focus stacked using zerene.

Brian V.

Bark fly 5:1 FF camera

Same bark fly 10:1 1.6 crop camera

Nov 17, 2015 at 02:46 AM
surfnron
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Hi mag bark fly

So how loud does it bark Brian? Both are nicely done ~ Ron

Nov 17, 2015 at 08:28 AM
Tim Kuhn
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Hi mag bark fly

This is interesting Brian. I'm finding myself going back and forth between them trying to decide which I prefer and why. My purist photography self asks which would I rather have on my wall, the first wins that contest. The biologist in my says the second is the more interesting of the two. I tried asking the technical geek within and only got more confused Both are quite nicely done, I don't want to have to pick between the two!

Tim

Nov 17, 2015 at 08:29 AM
LordV
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Hi mag bark fly

surfnron wrote:
So how loud does it bark Brian? Both are nicely done ~ Ron

---------------------------------------------

Tim Kuhn wrote:
This is interesting Brian. I'm finding myself going back and forth between them trying to decide which I prefer and why. My purist photography self asks which would I rather have on my wall, the first wins that contest. The biologist in my says the second is the more interesting of the two. I tried asking the technical geek within and only got more confused Both are quite nicely done, I don't want to have to pick between the two!

Tim

Thanks for the comments Ron and Tim

Ron - they are very quiet

Tim - I only tried #2 as a test to see if I could get a reasonable photo at 10:1 handheld of a live bug - I was quite surprised how well it turned out.

Brian v.

Nov 17, 2015 at 11:09 AM

FM Forums | Macro & Still Life | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.