Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Withdrawn: Leica Q

LizWangPhotog
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Leica Q

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica Q

Withdrawn

Price: $4,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

So long story, but I ended up with two. I bought one on the Leica forum site that the seller did not disclose a mark on the front element, claimed it was like new. In the process of filing a claim with PayPal, they asked me to send into Leica for an estimate, which we did. In the meantime I assumed PayPal would authorize the return, so I bought another one, this time absolutely mint and perfect. Literally looked new. In any case, Leica decided they would fix the front element under warranty- I was shocked. But now I have two. And PayPal being the fraud they are would not have let me return it anyways because it turns out they don't cover anything cosmetic.

I'm looking to sell or trade either, both obviously under warranty. The one I bought recently is ridiculously mint- still smells new even. Maybe a few hundred shots. The other that I'm getting back is a 9+, also under warranty. Obviously slightly better price for that one.

Looking for a Pentax 645z, Leica S2 or S, or possibly a Monochrom. Or just a sale, I'll cover shipping- after the last debacles, I'll take Square (cash or credit), Chase or Bofa.

Edited on Nov 21, 2015 at 01:41 PM · View previous versions

Nov 16, 2015 at 12:47 AM
Buffalonian
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Leica Q

Need clarification - you have two, one is mint, and the other is so-so mint coming back from warranty after the "front element" is repaired?

Just making sure. Drooling over the minty one w/o warranty service. But you already know where I'm going with this ...

Nov 19, 2015 at 02:53 PM
BostonGreg
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Leica Q

Paypal is such a fraud. I can't believe all the people who swear by PP and bend over for them on every online transaction they make. So many better options with real customer support and no ridiculous fees. I'm possibly interested in the Q that was not sent in for repair. Any interest in partial barter for cash + Canon 24L II(Mint - C Date Code - New style box - OEM hood plus metal B+W Hood and 77mm BW XS-Pro filter)?

Nov 21, 2015 at 01:24 PM
LizWangPhotog
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: Leica Q

Gonna pull this back- the seller agreed to take back the one he sold. So I'm keeping the minty one

Nov 21, 2015 at 01:42 PM
NikonJeff
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Withdrawn: Leica Q

Glad it worked out for you Liz!

Nov 21, 2015 at 02:34 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.