New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · The Sun

sasho_p
• •
[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · The Sun

I heard it was getting colder after Saturday, so Friday evening I messaged a model that I shoot regularly with and a designer that makes gorgeous hand drawn dresses. I didn't expect she'd give me the dresses but she just told me I could go to the store and pick whatever I needed and take as many as I wanted. They were 400$ dresses, so I just took two. I then asked a fellow photographer for a good spot in the mountain that I haven't tried yet.

We ended up shooting just with one dress, as we didn't have much time before it got too dark. The last two were shot at 3200 and 5000 ISO which is a bit too much for my SL1.

Nov 15, 2015 at 08:48 AM
elliotkramer
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · The Sun

I do a good bit of fashion photography, so I just have to say that I don't think that dress fits her at all. It looks to be a size or two too big. Especially true for a fashion shoot. Clothes often need some photoshopping with the liquify filter or transform tools, but this looks a little too big for that even. Also, the pose in two is usable, though her left hand sort of just pops out there, but not sure about the others. The first one looks like she's checking for lymph nodes. Exposure and color are nice.

Nov 15, 2015 at 12:04 PM
sasho_p
• •
[X]
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · The Sun

I knew something was off, but wasn't sure what. Thanks! Note taken.

Nov 15, 2015 at 02:27 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.