Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: $119 - Leica M2 YYe CLA (needs new curtains)

fwdesign
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: $119 - Leica M2 YYe CLA (needs new curtains)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica M2 YYe CLA

Sold

Price: $119.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Buyer chooses and pays shipping

****EDIT: One of the curtains just broke/separated, it will need to be replaced. This will cost around $350 from YYe. I am listing this camera for the next week (Nov 24-Dec 1) as is for $119 if anyone wants to buy it and do the repair themselves. Otherwise I will repair it myself and sell it.****

Pickup available in SF bay area.

$119 net to me, add 3% for PP or use PP gift. Buyer pays for shipping as well.

This M2 shows a lot of signs of use on the brass, but the leatherette is brand new and all of the engravings have new paint. The result is a "well-used but not ugly" look, it's quite beautiful. This is the most common version, with a lever rewind, removable take-up spool, and self-timer.

It just came back from a CLA from YYe Camera. Rangefinder is accurate and vertical alignment is perfect. Viewfinder is great. Shutter advance and shutter speed dial are very nice and smooth. All shutter speeds are accurate. The vulcanite has been replaced with an Aki Asahi leatherette that is indistinguishable from the original, and unlike 50-year-old vulcanite, will not deteriorate. One thing to note is the frame counter dial has a tiny amount (<1mm) of wobble to it.

DISCLAIMER: From my experience, this is not one of the more light-tight Leicas. If you take off the lens outdoors, you might get light leaks, so shoot a blank frame. I am told this is normal by Youxin, and the Leica manual says the same thing.

It's an awesome camera, but I'm selling because I prefer having a built-in meter.

Includes: camera, body cap.

LENS NOT INCLUDED

LENS NOT INCLUDED

Edited on Nov 25, 2015 at 01:35 AM · View previous versions

Nov 15, 2015 at 12:42 AM
fwdesign
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: $119 - Leica M2 YYe CLA (needs new curtains)

Additional pictures

Nov 15, 2015 at 12:43 AM
xtianyves
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: $119 - Leica M2 YYe CLA (needs new curtains)

That is a fantastic price for an M2 especially one that was serviced by Youxin. Free bump and GLWS!

Nov 17, 2015 at 08:25 PM
flyingpalm
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: $119 - Leica M2 YYe CLA (needs new curtains)

tag

Nov 30, 2015 at 05:53 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.