Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Yongnuo Flashes question

jesusq

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Yongnuo Flashes question

I've been a canon fan for a long time until one of my flash was put to rest. In a pinch, I was introduced to the Yongnuo line of flashes. For the price I bought 3 565EX which was compatible with the 580EXII IR system. Didn't have much to complain so I decided to purchase the 2 Yongnuo 600EX with the YN-E3-RT which uses RF.

Now, I would like to know if I can incorporate both technologies (IR and RF) if I bridge the gap by buing the YN-622C. If this receiver is compatible with the YN-E3-RT, then can I buy a few YN-622C for the IR 565EX flashes and control them through the YN-E3-RT trigger?

I'm getting back at shooting weddings and would like to use the other flash at reception for background lighting. I would like to set all of the Canon 580EXII and the YongNuo 565EX on one group so that I can raise or lower the exposure all at once, and leave the other Yongnuo 600EX in a separate group for main light.

Can I bridge the gap by getting the YN-622C?

Nov 13, 2015 at 11:30 AM
sherijohnson
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Yongnuo Flashes question

I don't know the answer, but I hope someone else does. I do know a guy who specializes in these flashes if the answer doesn't come through on this forum. So just in case, I will go ahead and share his link http://yongnuousa.net/t/canon-compatible-speedlights He has been helpful in testing out configurations to see what works and what doesn't.

Nov 13, 2015 at 01:14 PM
jesusq

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Yongnuo Flashes question

This was good.

Thanks,

Nov 13, 2015 at 02:23 PM
MRomine
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Yongnuo Flashes question

Try these guys here, go to their forum and post your question: http://flashhavoc.com

Nov 13, 2015 at 02:36 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.