FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Bolsa Chica

mrcolin2u
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Bolsa Chica

Heading to Bolsa Chica on saturday morning, just wondered if these's been any bird activity there lately ?
I was at San Elijo last weekend and it was very quiet, not much to see part from an osprey and kite from a distance. Waders and ducks were scarce.

Nov 11, 2015 at 09:09 PM
R.H. Johnson
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Bolsa Chica

was at Bolsa Chica Tues. it was dead one egret out in the distance one tern diving one grebe swimming a cormorant here and there. but that was Tues. thing may change on Sat.

Nov 14, 2015 at 07:42 AM
eyelaser
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Bolsa Chica

R.H. Johnson wrote:
was at Bolsa Chica Tues. it was dead one egret out in the distance one tern diving one grebe swimming a cormorant here and there. but that was Tues. thing may change on Sat.

Reading this above absolutely shocked me....I was there a week ago (Sat 11/7) and the action was fast and furious with dozen or more pelicans diving within feet of the bridge over and over....and easily over 100 photographers there by 7am to catch the action. Hopefully Tuesday was just an off day and today is better.
Eric

Nov 14, 2015 at 08:00 AM

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.