Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Closet Clean Out. Tons of Stuff

Tony Harmer

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Closet Clean Out. Tons of Stuff

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Closet Clean Out. Tons of Stuff FS

Sold

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Closet Clean Out. Tons of stuff FS.

Ok, so I’m cleaning out my equipment cabinet, and selling off some stuff I rarely to never use. Some of this was accumulated for certain projects, some of it “just seemed like a good idea at the time”. Now I just need to clear out for more new stuff.

Prices are negotiable.

*IMPORTANT* I am listing this stuff over a few different groups and forums, so please please please email me about it. I have a habit of not replying to threads or PM’s and the only way you will be able to reach me for the most part is email. [email protected]

Photos for all of this stuff are here : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5n5w6r28tzfei1b/AAC9tj7YXTbiWDWhzQkqGoYua?dl=0

-Really Right Stuff Pano Elements kit. I don’t think I ever even used this. $300

-Phase One 120 Macro Manual Focus Lens. Very good condition with no dust.- $900.

-Metz 60 ct-4 Flash. Includes head, pack, cables and a recently upgraded lithium ion battery with charger. Makes a great starter strobist setup, and a great alternative to a full sized strobe.- $225

-Canon EF 50mm 1.4. Great condition. Comes with hood and caps. $225

-Canon EF 50mm compact Macro. Great condition. Barely used. Includes caps. $175

-Ricoh GR Digital 3. Well used, well loved. Some staining on the display, and some scratches all around. Missing ring around lens. Great camera though, Functions 100% Includes aftermarket charger and battery. $200

-pocket wizard TT1 And Flex TT5 for Canon. I really rarely used these. They have some scratches on top from transport, but function perfectly. I no longer have the boxes or cases. $325

-Metabones Sony to Canon Smart Adapter Mark IV. Used once. Still in Box. $325

-Fuji Brand X to M mount adapter. Never used. $100

-580ex2. Well used, but functions well: $225

-Think Tank Airport v 2.0 Roller. Awesome bag. Some use, but solid. I just prefer Peli cases because they stack (and you can stand on them) $280

-Hoya 82mm Evo Circular Polarizer. Never Used. $120.

-Mefoto Road Trip Carbon. Mint. Used Once. Comes with carrying bag and spikes. $250

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Cambo Wide Kit For Sale.

Sold

Price: $1,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

New Post

Nov 11, 2015 at 06:48 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.