Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Withdrawn: Nikon 200-400 f/4 VR 2

subcmdr

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Nikon 200-400 f/4 VR 2

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   REDUCED: AF-S Nikkor 200-400mm f/4G VR II

Withdrawn

Price: $4,299.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

This is the new model with the updated VR, also significantly sharper than the older VR model (many of which for sale on this forum). Lens is like new. Kept in Lens Coat Neoprene (camouflage) cover entire time. I will include the Lens Coat neoprene cover with the camera, a $100 value. After recent trip to Africa shipped lens to Nikon to have brought up to factory standards at cost of $457. Haven't used the lens since. Comes with everything plus original box, packing material, manuals, Nikon filter, lens cover, soft case, shoulder strap-- everything. You can see photos I took with this lens here: http://williamtotiphotography.com/africa

Photos provided below show no flaws externally. Since lens was cleaned by Nikon there is no internal dust visible. In short, the lens you are buying is no different from a new lens, except for $1500 less.

Edited on Jul 03, 2016 at 09:30 PM · View previous versions

Nov 11, 2015 at 04:14 PM
Andy
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Nikon 200-400 f/4 VR 2

Bill Toti is a friend and client for a long time, I know him personally. He's new to FM, and I suggested he post his lens for sale here. I can guarantee you a smooth transaction, and that the lens is exactly as described and depicted.

Nov 11, 2015 at 04:20 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.