Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Withdrawn: Panasonic 35-100 f/2.8 Lumix G X Vario Lens for m4/3 Cameras

Julius
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Panasonic 35-100 f/2.8 Lumix G X Vario Lens for m4/3 Cameras

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Panasonic 35-100 f/2.8 Lumix G X Vario Lens for Micro Four Third Cameras

Withdrawn

Price: $749.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS insured Priority Mail is included.

The lens is in Like New condition, purchased it a while ago then later on after the Olympus 40-150 f/2.8 came out I decided to buy the Olympus.
I have been keeping them both for quite a while since the 35-100 is a lot more compact and lighter, but most of the time ending up taking the Olympus 40-150 f/2.8 with me for the longer range especially after I got the 1.4x tele extender for the Oly, so it is really has not being used.

I am the second owner but it is still in Like New condition has not been used much, it is in perfect 10 condition in every way. No marks of any kind on the lens or on the lens barrel, not even on the Lens Hood.
Even at 100mm is razor sharp from edge to edge wide open.
Comes in the original box and packaging (the pouch never even been used) and a printed manual only.

Price is $725 PayPal gift payment or $749 regular PayPal payment which includes insured USPS Priority mail shipment.
If you pay with regular PayPal I will only ship to the PayPal provided/confirmed shipping address.
You can look at my feedback, I do not overstate the condition of anything I sell, when I say Like New you can believe it is.

Any questions you have, just send me a PM.

Panasonic 35-100 f/2.8 Lumix G X Vario Lens with box, hood and manual

Panasonic 35-100 f/2.8 Lumix G X Vario Lens for Micro Four Third Cameras

Panasonic 35-100 f/2.8 Lumix G X Vario Lens for Micro Four Third Cameras

Nov 10, 2015 at 02:50 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.