Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Olympus E-PL6 kit - New in Box - USA with 14-42 II lens, flash

mmurph
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Olympus E-PL6 kit - New in Box - USA with 14-42 II lens, flash

Olympus E-PL6 kit - New in Box - USA with 14-42 II lens, flash

Sold

Price: $260.00
Payment method: PayPal, Chase QuickPay, or USPS Money Order
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Includes FedEx Ground or USPS Priority shipping within the continental US

This is a black E-PL6 kit with the 14-42 II lens and flash.

It is new in the box, unused, from a USA dealer. With receipt. I will assist with any future warranty service requirements.

These sell for $299 new at B&H, Adorama, Amazon, etc. This is a minor upgrade to the E-PL5, which ofddly enough sells for even more some places, like Best Buy, where it is $399.

Imaging Resource has a nice review of this camera.. It uses the same sensor as the Olympus E-M5:

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/olympus-epl6/olympus-epl6A.HTM

+++

Asking $260 shipped and PayPal'ed.

+++
A used copy of the E-PL6 sold at FM a couple of months ago for $245 from a seller with no history or feedback. Shipping and PayPal costs are unclear for that sale.

Used Olympus E-PL5 kits have sold here recently for $250, $255, and $300. A refurbished E-PL5 kit was $319 at the Olympus store a week ago.

+++

Why I am selling:

I just bought a Panasonic GM5, the Panasonic "equivalent" of this camera.

I already have a Panasonic G7. I bought this because I wanted a small M 4/3 body for more casual use that could share my existing M 4/3 lenses.

After I bought the E-PL6, I realized that I was adding yet another menu system to my existing Nikon, Canon, Sony, and Panasonic camera systems ....

It has already been driving me a little crazy to move from camera to camera, so I thought I had better stick with a menu system that I already knew. I tried to trade this for a GM5, but found no takers.

Please send a PM with any questions.

Thanks!

Best,
Michael

Nov 06, 2015 at 05:28 PM
SteveRawls

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Olympus E-PL6 kit - New in Box - USA with 14-42 II lens, flash

Hey Michael, I'm a little confused with the listing, maybe I've misread or misunderstood it. The listing says, "Olympus E-PL6 kit - New in Box - USA with 14-42 II lens, flash" but the photo shows this as a kit with the 14-42 plus there's a 40-150 lens also in the photos.. Is it the camera, 14-42 & 40-150 that's for sale?
Thanks,
Steve

Nov 06, 2015 at 07:14 PM
mmurph
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Olympus E-PL6 kit - New in Box - USA with 14-42 II lens, flash

Hi Steve,

The 40-150 R is not included in this sale. I offered the E-PL6 as a bundle with the 40-150 before and it didn't sell. So I am offering the E-PL6 alone this time. I didn't take new pictures.

I was thinking I would keep the 40-150 R to use on my GM5. But if the buyer was also interested in 40-150 lens I might sell it at an additional cost.

Thanks for asking!
Best, Michael

Nov 06, 2015 at 07:24 PM
toanqc
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Olympus E-PL6 kit - New in Box - USA with 14-42 II lens, flash

pm sent

Nov 06, 2015 at 09:20 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.