Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FNL - Week 10

ronlane
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FNL - Week 10

Final week of the regular season. Still trying to get passes for the play-offs but we will see.

The lighting at this stadium was the best that I've had all year.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Nov 06, 2015 at 08:56 AM
jcnemy
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FNL - Week 10

Ron - wow! Nice set and yes...nice lighted field.

My fav is your lead pic and #4 is second...but might be better cropped tighter on the ball carrier....I don't think you need the standing up defender.

#2 is sweet as well and imagine if you were on the other side during this grab...such as life

Great job and thanks for sharing! I'm heading out right now for our playoff game...so thanks for getting me motivated.

JC

Nov 06, 2015 at 07:07 PM
ronlane
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FNL - Week 10

Thanks JC. I agree 100% about being on the other side of the field with #2. I'll take that shot for now, as I am getting much better at getting to the receiver and getting the catch.

I had small local newspaper ask me to shoot senior night on Friday night. So I went and shot that stuff and the first half of the game. It was a blowout and getting cold, so I went home. Not much action from that game but I was happy with the senior stuff that I got for the assignment.

Nov 07, 2015 at 06:26 PM
gschlact
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FNL - Week 10

The lighting looks luxurious.
For. No. 3, do you have more of the right side of Frame? It might better show the beat defender vs just a limb. Without limb you don't quite understand, but limb looks weird.

Great timing on 2. Unfortunately it gets tossed like other backs of heads.

Good luck for the playoffs.

Nov 08, 2015 at 01:09 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.