New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Halloween Innocence

cmboland
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Halloween Innocence

This year was the first year my son, who is two and a half, would finally appreciate Halloween. My wife and I made him a home made Thomas the Tank Engine costume and took him to a trick or treat in the park event. Although I was just snapping photos to document my child's first trick or treating. We crossed this station where a man with an obviously scary mask was passing out candy and had flying zombies falling from the trees on a rope. Most kids were running but my son just stood watching in awe at how new and interesting everything was. I felt this photo truly captured how curious and innocent kids can be.

Oct 28, 2015 at 08:14 PM
bcguy
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Halloween Innocence

This reminds me of my son. I wish we could all be so innocent sometimes. I like that so much in children. I like the photo very much.

You did a great job with the Thomas outfit!

Oct 29, 2015 at 10:33 PM
scottam10
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Halloween Innocence

This is great, the smoke means that the boy stands out from the background, and the "other" people in the frame have their backs turned so the eyes are drawn to the important part (the scary mask). It tells a nice story.

Oct 30, 2015 at 09:17 PM
jcw1982
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Halloween Innocence

Great shot. I like the way your son, as Thomas Tank Engine, is looking on at the ghoul in front of him. Kind of good vs. evil, or David vs Goliath. Very cute and well done!

Oct 31, 2015 at 06:35 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.