Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Contax T3

Sony
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Contax T3

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Contax T3

Sold

Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will ship on the day you pay for it and do second day if item sells at ask.

You guys know about this camera or you wouldn't be reading. It's an insult to call this camera a point and shoot. I'm rating this 9+ because the books and case show some signs of being used, but the camera itself is perfect.

Total shutter activations are less than 100. It's been sitting for 10yrs.

Why am I selling it? Because it was sitting in a drawer for 10yrs.

Review http://blog.mingthein.com/2013/02/14/contax-t3/

Check my feedback, I've sold $3000 plus stuff on here and everyone was pleased. Money back if not satisfied. Item must be in the same shape as when shipped.

I will include a new battery with the sale. There's still film in there, I wonder what is on it!

You can always make an offer, all I can say is no, or perhaps yes, if you don't low-ball it.

I'm listing here first because I used to spend a great deal of time here, but I know I can sell it on ebay no problem.

Oct 28, 2015 at 07:30 AM
xtianyves
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Contax T3

Have you shot at least one roll with it to ensure everything is still working and operable from sitting for so long?

Nov 21, 2015 at 12:13 PM
Sony
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Contax T3

No I haven't shot a roll, but I see no reason why it shouldn't be perfect as it was. I'd give ya a week to try it out if ya like. I know it will be perfect... it was always dry and humidity controlled. I'll hold the cash for a week until you are happy...

JT

Nov 21, 2015 at 12:28 PM
eduvauchelle
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Contax T3

still available?

Mar 11, 2016 at 08:55 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.