Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Panasonic Digital Camera GX-8 (black) Like new

john2010
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Panasonic Digital Camera GX-8 (black) Like new

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic Digital Camera GX-8 (black) Like new

Sold

Price: $899.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Panasonic Digital Camera GX-8 (body only), S/N WE5GA001671. Used, bought new 8/15. Works perfectly, Firmware 1.0. All is included as when new. Camera, box, lens cap, manuals, CD, battery, charger, USB cable, strap (not used). The camera has already been registered with Panasonic for an extended warranty thru August of 2018, paperwork for extended warranty included with camera along with sales receipt. Note; box is missing the S/N and UPC code as that was required to submit for the extended warranty. It is only a guess, but estimate 2-3k pictures taken since new. The only reason for the sale is that it is not needed. In perfect working order. To the very best of my knowledge, I am not aware of any defects or marks but note that this is a used item. There might be something small I have missed on visual inspection. Appears in excellent condition.
Lowered the price today- seems to me like a really good deal for an almost new camera with a 3 year warranty!
I will try to be prompt to your inquiries. I do accept paypal; will ship to continental US only ground UPS- shipping paid by buyer. Very clean.

Oct 25, 2015 at 06:09 PM
Phil McNeil
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Panasonic Digital Camera GX-8 (black) Like new

tag for feedback

Nov 03, 2015 at 10:32 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.