Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Canon 7D+grip/Fuji X-E1 Kit/Canon 24-70 v1/85 1.2II/100 2.8Macro

sweetal
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 7D+grip/Fuji X-E1 Kit/Canon 24-70 v1/85 1.2II/100 2.8Macro

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 7D with grip

Sold

Price: $475.00
Payment method: Prices are for cash, if you're paying by Paypal, please add the customary 3% fee, I do not accept Paypal Gift.
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: I'll cover UPS ground shipping w/ insurance. I have a full time job and a 2yo daughter so there may be a slight delay in shipping so I can't promise that I'll ship within 24hours but I'll do my best to get it out to you within a couple days.

Largely been sitting in the closet for the last couple of years as a backup. Recently took it to Canon for a clean and check. Reported shot count: 9865, mirror count: 10068, will include the service report from Canon. As you can see, it's barely been used. Some marks on the right side by the card cover, bottom is fairly clean. The rear LCD is clear (always had a protector on it), top LCD has some light marks but nothing that would bother clarity. Grip is Canon BG-E7 and is pristine. Both items come with box and all original accessories, battery is 3bars for recharge performance. Aside from the battery charger and battery, everything else is still in their original wrapping and unused including the strap.

The details:
- Package listings: If I list an item as a bundle i.e. body w/ lens or grip, I'd prefer to sell them as a bundle at least for the first few weeks to see if I can sell as is instead of breaking them up. If it doesn't sell as a package within that time I'll consider breaking things up.
- Feedback: Check out my feedback and you'll know that I've sold and bought here without any issues. Msg me for my phone number and we can talk if you need further reassurance.
- Would welcome a local transaction anywhere in the greater Los Angeles/Orange County area
- International Buyer: Sorry international buyers, only looking for buyers in the Continental US.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji X-E1 w/ 18-55mm Lens Kit

Withdrawn

Price: $400.00
Payment method: Prices are for cash, if you're paying by Paypal, please add the customary 3% fee, I do not accept Paypal Gift.
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I'll cover UPS ground shipping w/ insurance. I have a full time job and a 2yo daughter so there may be a slight delay in shipping so I can't promise that I'll ship within 24hours but I'll do my best to get it out to you within a couple days.

Hasn't been used in the last 2 years. Was previously my travel kit but with a 2yo daughter, there hasn't been very many chances to do any travelling. <5000 shutter actuations, rear LCD is clean. Includes box and original accessories, with the only exception being the lens cap. I had it when I was using the camera, but most likely lost in the shuffle of moving in the last year. Other than the battery and charger, everything else is still in their original wrapping unused including the strap.

The details:
- Package listings: If I list an item as a bundle i.e. body w/ lens or grip, I'd prefer to sell them as a bundle at least for the first few weeks to see if I can sell as is instead of breaking them up. If it doesn't sell as a package within that time I'll consider breaking things up.
- Feedback: Check out my feedback and you'll know that I've sold and bought here without any issues. Msg me for my phone number and we can talk if you need further reassurance.
- Would welcome a local transaction anywhere in the greater Los Angeles/Orange County area
- International Buyer: Sorry international buyers, only looking for buyers in the Continental US.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L Lens

Sold

Price: $750.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Was my primary lens for second shooting events. Date code UR0602. Just got it back from Canon clean and check. There is light to moderate internal dust but mostly near the back element and does not affect image quality. Lens body is clean, hood shows some marks. Comes with box and original accessories, in addition I'll throw in the B+W 77 010 UV-Haze 1x MRC filter and knockoff Canon pinch front cap.

The details:

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II Lens

Sold

Price: $1,500.00

Never really used this as much as I should have and now it's time to let it go. Date code UX0507. Also just got back from Canon clean and check. Almost new condition, comes with box and original accessories, plus Hoya Super HMC 72mm UV filter and knockoff Canon pinch front cap.

The details:

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro Lens

Sold

Price: $650.00

Barely used, almost new condition. Date code UY0101. Just got back from Canon clean and check. Comes with box and original accessories plus B+W 67 010 UV-Haze 1x MRC filter and knockoff Canon pinch front cap.

The details:

Edited on Nov 23, 2015 at 10:53 AM · View previous versions

Oct 24, 2015 at 06:44 PM
sweetal
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 7D+grip/Fuji X-E1 Kit/Canon 24-70 v1/85 1.2II/100 2.8Macro

Canon 7D with grip

Oct 24, 2015 at 06:46 PM
sweetal
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 7D+grip/Fuji X-E1 Kit/Canon 24-70 v1/85 1.2II/100 2.8Macro

Fuji X-E1 w/ 18-55mm Lens Kit

Oct 24, 2015 at 06:49 PM
sweetal
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon 7D+grip/Fuji X-E1 Kit/Canon 24-70 v1/85 1.2II/100 2.8Macro

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L Lens

Oct 24, 2015 at 06:51 PM
sweetal
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Canon 7D+grip/Fuji X-E1 Kit/Canon 24-70 v1/85 1.2II/100 2.8Macro

Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II Lens

Oct 24, 2015 at 06:53 PM
sweetal
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Canon 7D+grip/Fuji X-E1 Kit/Canon 24-70 v1/85 1.2II/100 2.8Macro

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro Lens

Oct 24, 2015 at 06:57 PM
sweetal
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Canon 7D+grip/Fuji X-E1 Kit/Canon 24-70 v1/85 1.2II/100 2.8Macro

85L is sold.

Bump with a price drop. Want this stuff outta here!

Oct 30, 2015 at 11:07 PM
SpartanII
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Canon 7D+grip/Fuji X-E1 Kit/Canon 24-70 v1/85 1.2II/100 2.8Macro

Thanks again.

Nov 03, 2015 at 07:06 PM
dangwin
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: Canon 7D+grip/Fuji X-E1 Kit/Canon 24-70 v1/85 1.2II/100 2.8Macro

tagged for feedback

Nov 05, 2015 at 09:01 AM
sweetal
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sold: Canon 7D+grip/Fuji X-E1 Kit/Canon 24-70 v1/85 1.2II/100 2.8Macro

Bump with another price drop!

I'm out of town this weekend to celebrate my grandma's 106th birthday! So needless to say I won't be able to ship anything until Monday. Everyone have a great weekend!

Nov 06, 2015 at 09:32 AM
Daniyar
• •
[X]
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sold: Canon 7D+grip/Fuji X-E1 Kit/Canon 24-70 v1/85 1.2II/100 2.8Macro

Pm sent for Fuji.

Nov 06, 2015 at 11:30 AM
sweetal
• •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Sold: Canon 7D+grip/Fuji X-E1 Kit/Canon 24-70 v1/85 1.2II/100 2.8Macro

Just the X-E1 left, last price drop before it goes to ebay!

Nov 23, 2015 at 10:54 AM
ken070

p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Sold: Canon 7D+grip/Fuji X-E1 Kit/Canon 24-70 v1/85 1.2II/100 2.8Macro

PM sent for 100mm 2.8L macro

Nov 23, 2015 at 12:46 PM
JamesBlake

p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Sold: Canon 7D+grip/Fuji X-E1 Kit/Canon 24-70 v1/85 1.2II/100 2.8Macro

PM'ed

Nov 27, 2015 at 11:43 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.