Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · is it possible to use pentax 50mm lens on nikon d3200 with an adapter???

Dinto.davis

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · is it possible to use pentax 50mm lens on nikon d3200 with an adapter???

hi,would like to know if some one have experimented with pentax lenses with nikon body. i got two pentax lenses and i am going to buy a body. i know pentax lenses would work on canon easly. but i like nikon body than canon and the same way i want to use these lenses. so will some one give an advise if i buy aa pentax k to nikon f mount adapter with a corrective lense will it work. thank you all

Oct 23, 2015 at 11:34 PM
MitchSC
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · is it possible to use pentax 50mm lens on nikon d3200 with an adapter???

Yes it will work. There will be no metering. I'm not sure about the D3200 but it was very difficult for me to get an image with the D5100. I think you would be better off with a camera with that has more external controls like the 7000/7100/7200 or the D600/D610. I have a few manual focus K mount lens from the film days so I bought a Fotodiox adapter just to play with. It's worth $40 if you have the lens otherwise it would be better to buy Nikon AI/AIS lens. Here is a quick shot with a 135-2.8 and the D7100 no processing except conversion to JPG with NX2 and resized in CS5. I couldn't locate my 50mm.
http://www.helpingprofessionalsconnect.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/DSC_5287-resized.jpg

Oct 25, 2015 at 11:09 AM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.