Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Canon 1Ds MkII $320.00

BrandonRussell
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 1Ds MkII $320.00

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 1Ds MkII

Sold

Price: $320.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

I used this for weddings for a long time and now it's been sitting on a shelf for about three years. The shutter count is nice and high. I thought I had the shutter replaced somewhere along the line, but maybe not. It was functioning perfectly when I switched over to 5D MkIIIs. The last major use it got was for time lapse for several months in a garage.
It just comes with the body, the Canon battery that's been in it, and a brand new OEM battery that I just got on Amazon. No box, no charger, no eye cup (those never last for me on these cameras!), no cover on the remote port on the side of the camera. The idea it that somebody who already has one of these can put it to use, because it's just taking up space on my shelf. The shutter actuations are high (236,000 +) but she still works like a champ. I would have no hesitation shooting weddings/portraits/ anything with this right now.
I'll ship regular mail as soon as the PayPal payment is through. I'm happy to provide my phone number and all my personal info so that you know I can be trusted.
The price is $365, including shipping and PayPal.
I also have another one of these to sell after this with way fewer clicks, the charger, etc... I'm going to try and sell it locally but if anybody wants to find out about that, hit me up. PM here, email at [email protected].

Edited on Oct 23, 2015 at 02:00 PM · View previous versions

Oct 22, 2015 at 01:10 PM
BrandonRussell
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 1Ds MkII $320.00

Oct 22, 2015 at 01:11 PM
BrandonRussell
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 1Ds MkII $320.00

Oct 22, 2015 at 01:17 PM
Tjthemaxx
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon 1Ds MkII $320.00

In for feedback.

Oct 27, 2015 at 12:24 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.