Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: Aputure BP-MD12 battery grip for D800 and D800E $40

pwschladen
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Aputure BP-MD12 battery grip for D800 and D800E $40

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Aputure BP-MD12 battery grip for D800 and D800E

Available

Price: $40.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS

I bought this here on FM from Jonathan quite some time ago and have only used it once. That was the day the Blue Angels were here for the Naval Academy Commissioning week - and when one end acquired the scuff mark shown. I'm not sure what it rubbed against while hanging from my Black Rapid strap but it is purely cosmetic.
The grip works very well and I have had no issues with it - I just find I'd rather carry a spare battery in my bag or pocket.

According to this review https://fstoppers.com/product/fstoppers-reviews-aputure-d800-battery-grip-2685 Aputure makes (made?) two versions - one all plastic and one with some magnesium. Supposedly this is the part metal one and the grey colour of the scuffs appears to support that. I can't confirm this definitively though.

I think the D810 uses the same Nikon grip as the D800/E so I imagine this would work too but, again, can't confirm that.

If you buy it and discover some inadequacy I'm unaware of within a week just send it back to me for a refund (less my mailing cost).

Oct 22, 2015 at 09:49 AM
pwschladen
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Aputure BP-MD12 battery grip for D800 and D800E $40

Off to eBay very soon - make me an offer.

Nov 16, 2015 at 07:37 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.