Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Withdrawn: Leica M-P240 Safari Set with Extras in Mint Condition

georgeqiao
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Leica M-P240 Safari Set with Extras in Mint Condition

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica M-P240 Safari Set with Extras

Withdrawn

Price: $7,880.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I am putting out the ad to test the water.

I am interested in selling my Safari Kit in mint condition. I am the original owner, and used it for about 5 months. It has between 1k and 2k shutter count. I have a leather half case on it all the time. And I rarely used the lens, since I am not a 35mm shooter.

I have put a specially made protective warp on the entire camera to prevent scratches, as well as screen protector. I have been seriously caring for it.

For the Safari Set including the camera and the lens, I can sell for 7880 net to me.

I am willing to sell the camera alone for $5550 net to me.

There are also extras for additional 400 dollars together --- $8250 for the entire set with extras.

1. the match-es thumbs up. $225 for a new one.
2. the extra battery. $200 for new.
3. I special- ordered a custom made leather half case with Hermes style leather and finish to match the kit leather strap. $200 for new.

Edited on Nov 29, 2015 at 06:11 PM · View previous versions

Oct 21, 2015 at 04:56 PM
jberry
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Leica M-P240 Safari Set with Extras in Mint Condition

GLWS! BH lowered their price new for the set, but you still save $$$ with your sale Any trades?

Oct 30, 2015 at 02:22 AM
georgeqiao
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Leica M-P240 Safari Set with Extras in Mint Condition

You are right. But I bought the kit in the first couple weeks of announcement. Anyway, you can still save a lot from my deal. I also off the beautiful accessories. Especially the leather half case, I spent a lot of time doing research and found this artisan in Beijing who does top quality work. When I bought the camera and case to Leica SF, they are all amazed at it, and tried to get my source.

Extra battery is never used (and I never needed to!), the thumbs up also costs 200 bucks!

Oct 30, 2015 at 03:13 PM
mewanchuk
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: Leica M-P240 Safari Set with Extras in Mint Condition

George is a fantastic seller.

GLWS!!

-M.

Nov 14, 2015 at 09:12 PM
goatsby
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Withdrawn: Leica M-P240 Safari Set with Extras in Mint Condition

Wow, great deal on a great set! GLWS to a great seller.

Nov 14, 2015 at 11:09 PM
georgeqiao
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Withdrawn: Leica M-P240 Safari Set with Extras in Mint Condition

Thank you guys, really appreciate your endorsement. I am not really determined to sell this outstanding set, but I do not use it enough to justify owning.

Nov 14, 2015 at 11:37 PM
jr1966
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Withdrawn: Leica M-P240 Safari Set with Extras in Mint Condition

PM sent for battery, if willing to part out.

Dec 01, 2015 at 11:22 PM
georgeqiao
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Withdrawn: Leica M-P240 Safari Set with Extras in Mint Condition

This is still available.

Dec 31, 2015 at 05:00 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.