Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Sony A Mounts (Trades welcomed) - 35mm Sigma ART f1.4, Zeiss 24mm ...

jussei
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A Mounts (Trades welcomed) - 35mm Sigma ART f1.4, Zeiss 24mm f2.0, 50mm f1.4, Sony 2x Teleconvertor

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma 35mm ART f/1,4 (A Mount)

Sold

Price: $695.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I'll cover USPS Priority shipping costs and Paypal fees.

Purchased this from another member here on FM.com this year.
Lens is in NrMT condition. I couldn't find any marks on the body, glass is perfect.
There are a few light marks on the plastic hood, which are inevitable. Certainly nothing serious.
I love this lens and the sharpness is incredible, but I find myself shooting infrequently at <50mm.
I'd really like to keep it for the times I do shoot at 35mm, but my 24-70ZA will have to do for now as I'm looking to acquire a few new E mount lenses and this will help fund that.

I've got everything that the lens included new: the caps, box, hood, and bag.

If you happen to be looking to trade, I'd be up for that...
FE mounts that I'm looking for:
Straight trade for a 55mm ZA 1.8
70-200mm G 4.0 w/cash on my end
24-70mm ZA 4.0 w/ a bit of cash on my end?
I'd possibly consider the A mount 50mm ZA as well if we could work something out.
Also, maybe some interesting legacy glass.

I can get pictures up if necessary, but this one looks pretty much like a new 35mm ART

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony Zeiss ZA 24mm f/2,0 (A Mount)

Sold

Price: $485.00
Item condition: 6 Useable, but has considerable optical or mechanical imperfections

As with the Sigma, selling to fund some other lens purchases... unlike the Sigma this one is NOT NrMT.
I purchased this awhile back since I didn't have a wide prime. The previous owner had buggered up the filter threads and in trying to fix it with a tool scratched the front element in a few places. They are noticeable scratches, but their impact on IQ is pretty negligible unless shooting into direct sun.
Rear element is perfect and mechanically perfect.
I knew this issue prior to purchasing and we both agreed to what I felt was a good deal that I'll pass along in the sale.
I have been very happy with the lens and used it for multiple weddings and other events without issue. It has SSM and is a very fast and quiet focusing lens, which was very helpful for wedding shoots.
The body itself is in excellent condition as is the hood. I've got the original box, caps, and I think I have the bag (I'll have to check on the bag since I never use them).

Again, there are scratches on the front element and the filter threads aren't perfect either, this is not a flawless lens. I'll get pictures up soon. The filter threads are 'somewhat' usable. With patience, you can get a filter on, but it's not a quick process. I'll include (unattached) a decent 72mm UV filter that you can at least play with it incase you didn't want to risk a good filter of your own.

If you happen to be looking to trade, I'd be up for that...
I'm looking for the same E mounts as above and all would have cash on my end.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony 50mm f/1,4 (A Mount)

Sold

Price: $225.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

This was one of my first 'real' lenses after I realized kit lenses weren't the way to go.
I bought this when I got my a700 years ago and it was one of the three lenses that started my paid career.
It's a great lens due to it's size, weight and large aperture. For the price, I feel that it's pretty hard to beat. It is small, but it works on any FF camera without
It's been used and has marks here and there, but the glass is without flaws and mechanically there are no issues.
I've got the hood, caps, and box.
I'lll get some pictures up soon.

As with above, I'd be willing to add this to a trade if you are interested, anything above, maybe straight trade for some legacy glass or something else interesting.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony SAL-20TC 2.0x Teleconverter (A Mount)

Sold

Price: $290.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I bought this new when I got my 70-200mm 2.8 and hadn't used it much.
I used it to shoot sports a couple of times, but after getting a 300mm 2.8, it sat on the shelf most of the time.
This is usable with the 70-200mm G, 135mm STF (not the 1.8 ZA), 200mm 2.8 (Minolta), 300mm 2.8, and 400mm. I'm sure there are others from the Minolta era it is compatible with as well.

I should have everything it came with new. I think these are about $500 new and are somewhat tricky to find used.

It's NrMt and I couldn't find anything wrong. Initially after purchase I thought something was loose inside with a bit of 'rattle' but later, due to my inexperience with TCs, I found that it's present in most TCs.

Should have everything as well new... box, caps, bag.

As with the other gear, trades are welcomed. See above for things Im looking for.

Sigma 35mm

Sigma 35mm

Sigma 35mm

Edited on Oct 30, 2015 at 11:33 AM · View previous versions

Oct 20, 2015 at 06:21 PM
llabakdas
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony A Mounts (Trades welcomed) - 35mm Sigma ART f1.4, Zeiss 24mm f2.0, 50mm f1.4, Sony 2x Teleconvertor

Pm sent

Oct 23, 2015 at 04:49 PM
jussei
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony A Mounts (Trades welcomed) - 35mm Sigma ART f1.4, Zeiss 24mm f2.0, 50mm f1.4, Sony 2x Teleconvertor

Here are some pictures of the ZA 24mm.
I tried to make the scratches on the front element as visible as possible by increasing the sharpness of the photos.
The scratches are only what you see in the center, there was a bit of stray dust on the front element as I was taking the pictures, so the stuff that appears in the periphery is either dust or reflections.

ZA 24mm

ZA 24mm

ZA 24mm

ZA 24mm

ZA 24mm

Oct 25, 2015 at 07:15 PM
jussei
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Sony A Mounts (Trades welcomed) - 35mm Sigma ART f1.4, Zeiss 24mm f2.0, 50mm f1.4, Sony 2x Teleconvertor

Sony 2x Tele.
I did notice one tiny paint chip on the body, really minimal (see picture)

Sony 2x Tele

Sony 2x Tele

Sony 2x Tele

Sony 2x Tele

Oct 25, 2015 at 07:17 PM
jussei
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Sony A Mounts (Trades welcomed) - 35mm Sigma ART f1.4, Zeiss 24mm f2.0, 50mm f1.4, Sony 2x Teleconvertor

Considering holding on to the 50mm 1.4 for the time being to have a small AF lens

Oct 25, 2015 at 07:19 PM
jstevenp
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Sony A Mounts (Trades welcomed) - 35mm Sigma ART f1.4, Zeiss 24mm f2.0, 50mm f1.4, Sony 2x Teleconvertor

Tag for feedback

Dec 03, 2015 at 06:04 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.