Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: Canon 5D Mark II, Zeiss 25mm, Zeiss 50mm 1.4, Zeiss 100mm

ctanner999

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Canon 5D Mark II, Zeiss 25mm, Zeiss 50mm 1.4, Zeiss 100mm

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 5D Mark II + 20 batteries and accessories

Sold

Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Will ship to lower 48 states. Insurance required. We split the shipping costs.

OR, I'd accept $3,100 for everything (all 4 items).

Full pictures are here: https://goo.gl/photos/2EsGdRw6HvWsaMYJ8

I still have the original box. Camera has been taken care of. I've upgraded the internal focusing screen to the Eg-S, which makes it easier to see what's in focus. Sensor has been regularly cleaned by my local camera shop.
(4) 32 gb cards included.

I have 20 batteries (19 are 3rd party ones), BUT I am unsure if I can ship them due to mailing laws... is it legal to ship that much lithium? I bought them in packages of 2 via eBay a few years ago.

Payment: Paypal gift, add 3% for Paypal

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Zeiss 25mm f2 ZE

Available

Price: $1,000.00
Shipping instructions: Will ship to lower 48 states. Insurance required. We split the shipping costs.

Full pictures are here: https://goo.gl/photos/MxhGAQVoip4M7vYDA

This is my goto lens and has taken 90% of the shots on www.chriswtanner.com

NOTE: oddly, the lens hood doesn't screw on well to it anymore, which perplexes me. So I'm not including it. I never bought another hood, so I'm unsure if the fault is within my old hood or somehow within the lens. I can't imagine it being the lens, as it's never been dropped or anything. Just mentioning this as a full disclosure.

It's hard for me to rate the appearance of it because the exterior is essentially mint, with just a few white specs. Just the golden contacts would bring the rating lower:

* The golden contacts have the most wear visible due to using a Metabones adapter to the Sony for 2 weeks, but this doesn't affect the optics at all. It still works perfectly.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Zeiss 50mm f1.4 ZE

Sold

Price: $419.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

Full pictures are here: https://goo.gl/photos/scFAfSXo4ynkHaJ4A

I bought this lens last summer and have used it for maybe 300-500 shots.

It's hard for me to rate the appearance of it because the exterior is essentially mint, with just a few white specs. Just the golden contacts would bring the rating lower:

* The golden contacts have the most wear visible due to using a Metabones adapter to the Sony for 2 weeks, but this doesn't affect the optics at all. It still fits a Canon EOS and works perfectly. Of the 3 lenses, this one is the only one where when you put it on a body, as you twist, you can kind of feel the rivets/contacts or something as you turn it, but it doesn't require force or is a tight fit or anything.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Zeiss 100mm f2 ZE

Available

Price: $1,100.00

Full pictures are here: https://goo.gl/photos/FfHtXeJg4EDCiJbK6

I bought this lens in summer 2013 and because I mainly shoot wide-angle landscapes, I'd guess that I've only shot 200-300 photos with this lens. It wouldn't surprise me if the count is actually closer to 100.

* The golden contacts have the most wear visible due to using a Metabones adapter to the Sony for 2 weeks, but this doesn't affect the optics at all. Works perfectly.

Canon 5D Mark II

LCD screen in great shape; that's the reflection of the white paper under the camera that you see in the LCD.

Zeiss 25mm f2 ZE. Box included.

Zeiss 50mm f1.4 ZE. I have a box from the Zeiss 50mm f2 which I can include. Not sure where I placed the original 1.4's box.

Zeiss 100mm f2 ZE. Box included.

Edited on Oct 20, 2015 at 11:07 PM · View previous versions

Oct 18, 2015 at 05:06 PM
52forty

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Canon 5D Mark II, Zeiss 25mm, Zeiss 50mm 1.4, Zeiss 100mm

PM sent.

Oct 18, 2015 at 07:20 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.