FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Klickitat WA Fall colors

Kell
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Klickitat WA Fall colors

went for a motorcycle ride today thru beautiful countryside just a little north of the Columbia River..here's just a few..pretty harsh mid day sun overhead on the last one thru the canyon..any ideas how I could have improved upon these is appreciated

Oct 16, 2015 at 10:08 PM
Camperjim
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Klickitat WA Fall colors

I think these are very enjoyable images even if they are midday. Sometimes it seems that midday images are just not good enough. We need magic hour lighting or perhaps the aurora or the milky way or a lightening strike. I would be quite happy with these. I especially like the last image.

Oct 16, 2015 at 10:58 PM
Kell
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Klickitat WA Fall colors

hey thanks, appreciate the positive comments..yeah, it can be time consuming and frustrating chasing after great scenery and lighting and...and.....most often I just go and hope and settle for whatever I get

Oct 16, 2015 at 11:00 PM
dalite
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Klickitat WA Fall colors

#1 is my favorite because of the composition and play of light and shade.

Oct 17, 2015 at 12:23 AM
Kell
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Klickitat WA Fall colors

dalite wrote:
#1 is my favorite because of the composition and play of light and shade.

thanks..I look at these and realize while pictures can't do justice to actually being there..already has me thinking about what a great day it was to be roaring thru the valleys and canyons on our bikes blowing dried leaves up behind us...what a warm and wonderfull feeling it was, not to mention the adrenaline rush The Pacific NW is truly an amazing place full of diversity and I feel very fortunate to live here

Oct 17, 2015 at 12:45 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.