Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Fuji X-T1 (black body)

Oldraven
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X-T1 (black body)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji X-T1 (black body)

Sold

Price: $925.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free priority mail insured shipping TO USA ADDRESSES ONLY

I am the original owner. This very clean X-T1 shipped from Adorama 3/26/14. I haven’t been able to find a way to get an actual shutter count (using a Mac and OS 10.8.5), but would be happy to do so if anyone can tell me how. Absent an actual count, I’ve multiplied the number of trips I’ve taken this camera on by the average number of shots I’ve come back with, and then added 20% to that total. This produces an estimate of 1,200 clicks.

The camera comes in its original box with all the OEM supplied accessories EXCEPT the original eyecup. I replaced that with the optional larger one (shown), and can’t find the original. I’ll forward the original to the buyer at no cost if/when it shows up. BONUS: comes with (2) genuine Fuji batteries.

Buyers must be paypal verified and have positive FM Buy & Sell feedback. The price includes regular paypal fees (I don’t do gift when it’s not a gift), and free insured priority mail shipping TO USA ADDRESSES ONLY.

Oct 12, 2015 at 01:14 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.