Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: HK-27-1 hood for Nikon 400 2.8 AF-S II

thegame81
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: HK-27-1 hood for Nikon 400 2.8 AF-S II

HK-27-1 hood for Nikon 400 2.8 AF-S II

Sold

Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
Shipping instructions: Fedex

This is one of the two piece carbon fiber hood that works with AF-S Nikkor 400mm f/2.8D IF-ED II (non VR) lens. The HK-27-1 is the part of the hood that attaches to the lens. The HK-27-2 (not included in this sale) is the second part that attaches to this hood. This is an expensive spare if bought new and you'll have to buy both the pieces of the hood together. This is great if you have broken/missing hood or just to keep it as a spare. I used my lens with just this one piece hood and it worked great (didn't need the HK-27-2), unless you point the lens directly at the sun which will result in some flare.

Condition: This is in rough condition. There are many scratches around the hood. There is one crack (circled in picture no. 4). The carbon fiber layer are separated near the crack (also pictured). It's missing the rubber bumper at the top. All the tabs that attach to the lens are in tact and the screw works perfectly too. Goes on and off the lens as it should. The screw is not stripped and keeps the hood attached to the lens nice and tight.

I have included very detailed pictures to give you an accurate idea of the condition.

Oct 12, 2015 at 09:42 AM
thegame81
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: HK-27-1 hood for Nikon 400 2.8 AF-S II

More pics

Oct 12, 2015 at 09:43 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.