Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2015 · corrupt SD card data recovery.

jeremy_clay
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · corrupt SD card data recovery.

Sodonn wrote:
Update time! Well, DriveSavers, the company that specializes in data recovery for government agencies, computer forensics, etc called yesterday to give me the bad news that they could not retrieve anything off the CF card.

And people say I'm paranoid when I don't use a Sony main body because it doesn't do dual card slots. This and all of this. I'm sorry about your misfortune.

Aug 31, 2016 at 12:12 PM
Sodonn
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · corrupt SD card data recovery.

jeremy_clay wrote:
And people say I'm paranoid when I don't use a Sony main body because it doesn't do dual card slots. This and all of this. I'm sorry about your misfortune.

Thanks.....it was concerning at first but not much was lost as we switch out cards on a constant basis frequently. Just the set up groom prep shots being that he arrived already dressed and ready. Bride and groom didn't even notice but I mentioned it anyway and offered to rent his tux and redo the missing shots along with doing an additional bride and groom session. They were completely thrilled....appreciated the honesty and offer.....and were thrilled with the delivered coverage despite the few that were lost.

As for sony.....not sold on all the hype for various reasons....dual slots being just one of them

Sep 01, 2016 at 10:13 AM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.