Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: Pentax K5 with 16-50mm F2.8 DA* Lens

Pacey

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Pentax K5 with 16-50mm F2.8 DA* Lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Pentax K5 with 16-50mm F2.8 DA* Lens

Available

Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Ship Via Australia Post to any country

Pentax K5 DSLR with DA* 16-50 F/2.8 Lens.
Metz Flash for Pentax bought for $350, cheap extra hot shoe Mic.

Bought the camera and lens 3 years ago for $2500, the lens is a great workhorse at that range and aperture. Both have been well used as I was a gig photographer (this camera and lens are fantastic in low light), so normal wear and tear but nothing obvious. There are 2 tiny dust spots you can see through the viewfinder but they are not showing up on the images.

Its been such a great camera with awesome inage quality but I just don't use it anymore. Have all the boxes and receipts, battery (2), charger, strap, cables etc. All the bits it came with. Lens comes with Kenko Pro1D filter (only the best)

Weather sealed body and lens, full manual control, body still has many years left in it and the lens even longer.

Let me know if anyone wants more photos

Oct 12, 2015 at 03:49 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.