Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Price Drop! Sony Zeiss FE 35mm F2.8, Sony E 10-18mm F4, Sigma 30mm...

jchapell
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Price Drop! Sony Zeiss FE 35mm F2.8, Sony E 10-18mm F4, Sigma 30mm F2.8

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony Zeiss FE Sonnar 35mm F2.8

Sold

Price: $500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

*This is my first FM sale, but I have hundreds of 100% positive feedback as gitrgi on ebay, and lots of sales on DPReview, audiogon, etc. Feel free to contact with any questions. Prices are shipped to CONUS*

I purchased this from another FM member about 4 months ago, but have decided to go with the FE 28mm for a bit wider/faster option. This lens is fantastic, however. I really can't find a fault with the images - I've held on to it for a couple months to try and justify keeping it! But alas I can't.
Includes caps, hood (which shows no signs of separation at all), box. The only things keeping it front mint: The scuffs that appear immediately on the fine ridges of the focusing ring (I've tried to show them in a photo, they are difficult to show), and some wear on the lens hood (I took the hood off and left it in the camera bag with a legacy lens that was much heavier). This includes a <1mm diameter I show in the photo, just above the red dots on the hood.
Was $525 shipped, now $500

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony 10-18 F4 E mount with B&W MRC Nano XS Pro thin filter

Sold

Price: $520.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Sony SEL 10-18 F4 lens. Probably my favorite lens of all time, used when I shot the a6000. I've kept it for occasional shots since I upgraded to the a7 at 13-16mm. It's incredibly small size for ultrawide making it awesome. Regularly make me question my upgrade to full frame
Excellent condition, no marks to speak of, but listed at an 8 to be conservative. Purchased from another FM member, I received it without a box, but includes hood, both caps, and a B&W MRC nano XS-Pro clear filter I bought for it in excellent condition (that I kept on 95% of the time.
Was $550 Shipped, now $520

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN (original version)

Sold

Price: $155.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

The other holdover from when I shot the A6000. Bang for the buck lens of the Sony system. Small, sharp (this original generation is supposedly sharper than the newer shiny version, and is easier to focus), light, and great images. No marks to speak of, again listed at an 8 to be conservative.
Includes box, caps, zippered and padded case, and paperwork.
$155 shipped.

Trying to show

See small mark above red dots on hood.

Sigma 30mm F2.8

Sony E 10-18 F4

Edited on Oct 18, 2015 at 07:26 PM · View previous versions

Oct 06, 2015 at 08:58 PM
jchapell
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Price Drop! Sony Zeiss FE 35mm F2.8, Sony E 10-18mm F4, Sigma 30mm F2.8

Price drop on the Sony FE 35mm F2.8 and Sony E 10-18mm. The Sigma is sold.

Oct 12, 2015 at 06:34 PM
jchapell
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Price Drop! Sony Zeiss FE 35mm F2.8, Sony E 10-18mm F4, Sigma 30mm F2.8

Another price drop on the Sony lenses. Come get 'em!

Oct 15, 2015 at 08:51 AM
pulo
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Price Drop! Sony Zeiss FE 35mm F2.8, Sony E 10-18mm F4, Sigma 30mm F2.8

PM'd

Oct 18, 2015 at 02:00 AM
loosh
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Price Drop! Sony Zeiss FE 35mm F2.8, Sony E 10-18mm F4, Sigma 30mm F2.8

Oct 30, 2015 at 02:16 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.