Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Nikon D700 and Tamron 28-75 2.8 non-BIM

tlong
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon D700 and Tamron 28-75 2.8 non-BIM

Nikon D700 and Tamron 28-75 2.8 non-BIM

Sold

Price: $799.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS to the continental US only

I am selling my last real camera. I hate to see it go. I saved this one for last, because the D700 has always been my favorite. I am embarrassed to admit it, but I had to take the pics with my cell phone (facepalm!) As a result, the camera looks a lot rougher in the pics than it does for real. It does have some white on the rubber from holding it. It comes with the box and original accessories, along with a nice Tamrac strap and an additional genuine Nikon battery. The sensor is a little dusty. This has never been an issue for me as I almost always shoot nearly wide open, but I would definitely recommend a good cleaning.

Since it needs cleaned and I won't have a camera body anymore, I am basically throwing the lens in for free. They make a good match.

I would like to sell this ASAP, so shoot me reasonable offers (no low-balls please, as it is already low). I am seeing the bodies go for around $750 and the lens going for $200.

Oct 04, 2015 at 07:15 PM
secnpa
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon D700 and Tamron 28-75 2.8 non-BIM

Pm sent

Oct 04, 2015 at 07:31 PM
golfer941

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon D700 and Tamron 28-75 2.8 non-BIM

thats a steal

Oct 04, 2015 at 08:22 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.