Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Sony A7ii (A7 mkII) with extra battery/charger

millsart
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A7ii (A7 mkII) with extra battery/charger

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A7ii (A7 mkII) with extra battery/charger

Sold

Price: $1,225.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Just bought a A7rII so I'm selling my excellent condition A7ii. Camera comes with all original items and documents and I'm also including an aftermarket external battery charger and battery (2 batteries total). I find an external charger just far easier to use than the USB only option Sony gives you out of the box.

Camera works great and is very clean. I tried to include a shot of the LCD screen showing no scratches or flaking as that sometimes is an area of wear on these cameras.

There is a pinhead sized spot of paint wear on the left corner of the top plate too, guess from the bag I carried it in, or strap rubbing. Very, very minor but I know some people are picky about each and every little thing so I try to be 100% upfront. I circled it in red in the posted image.

Really great camera for the money though with a really improved grip over the earlier models and the IBIS also works fantastic, both with native glass and especially for MF using legacy glass.

Shutter count using online tool is 4662

Asking $1225, which includes insured FedEx shipping/insurance and Paypal fees in the US

Edited on Oct 05, 2015 at 02:00 PM · View previous versions

Oct 03, 2015 at 05:58 PM
Jim Servies
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony A7ii (A7 mkII) with extra battery/charger

Any idea on shutter count?

Oct 03, 2015 at 07:38 PM
secnpa
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony A7ii (A7 mkII) with extra battery/charger

Pm sent

Oct 03, 2015 at 08:04 PM
millsart
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Sony A7ii (A7 mkII) with extra battery/charger

Any idea what programs can show shutter count ? I've tried looking is PS and don't see any fields listed with that info

Update - tried Raw Digger which didn't seem to display that info. Found an online tool for Sony cameras which listed the shutter count as 4662, which seems about right based upon my typical use of the camera

Oct 04, 2015 at 09:52 AM
Jim Servies
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Sony A7ii (A7 mkII) with extra battery/charger

I'm glad you found a program Mills as I didn't have a clue for Sony camera's. Great news that you have so few clicks on it. Going to sell soon I'm sure. I'm interested just a little out of my budget. GLWS.

Oct 04, 2015 at 11:52 AM
cputeq
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Sony A7ii (A7 mkII) with extra battery/charger

PM'd & Payment sent - thanks

Oct 05, 2015 at 02:18 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.