Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Fuji X100S(silver)+ Extras (Price Drop)

cmoore75

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X100S(silver)+ Extras (Price Drop)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji X100S with leather case and strap, lensmate thumbrest and extra batteries.

Sold

Price: $650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Shipped usps insured for $15 to CONUS

I recently upgraded to an X100T so I'm selling my X100S. This camera is in great condition. The lens and LCD are clean. I've always used a filter on the lens and there is a ggs tempered glass protector on the LCD. The body shows some very minor wear, the most significant of which is pictured below on the top left of the camera. This is a US model that was purchased from Amazon. I am the 2nd owner but I have a printout of the order confirmation I will send with the camera. The leather case was made by aki-asahi and has a great weathered look and offers more backside protection than other similar cases. The camera will be shipped with the original box, manual, and accessories.

The price includes all PayPal fees.

100% positive feedback on eBay
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cmoore75&ftab=AllFeedback

PM me with any questions

Edited on Oct 08, 2015 at 01:20 PM · View previous versions

Oct 02, 2015 at 10:38 AM
cmoore75

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji X100S(silver)+ Extras (Price Drop)

Some additional photos

Oct 02, 2015 at 11:13 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.