Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: Leica gear

jr1966
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Leica gear

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica M8.2 Digital Rangefinder

Sold

Price: $1,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail (Insured with Tracking)

I'm selling it is because I recently acquired an M-E and I cannot justify keeping two digital rangefinders, therefore, this one had to go.

This M8.2 is in excellent condition. Very, very slight brassing on the base plate that it is not even noticeable unless searched for. I didn't even know that there was very slight brassing on the base plate until I had to scrutinize the body condition for this sale post.

Comes complete in the box with the OEM strap, one OEM battery (installed in body), one non-OEM battery, charger, cables, manuals.

Shutter count is 11,675, as of the time before I packed it up, based on the unique image number-hexadecimal method, which is the way to check a Leica's shutter count.

Price includes Paypal fees and USPS Express Mail (tracking included).

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica 35mm f2.5 Summarit

Available

Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail (Insured with Tracking)

I am selling this because I already have a Leica 35mm f2 Summicron ASPH. No need to have two 35mm lenses. Therefore, this has to go.

Can also be used on Sony A7 series of cameras or any other mirrorless with the use of adapters.

Comes with lens pouch and box.

Edited on Nov 12, 2015 at 06:44 AM · View previous versions

Oct 01, 2015 at 02:17 AM
Pepe Guitarra
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Leica gear

Good price for an excellent camera. The upgraded M8.u is really my preferred camera, over the M9.

Oct 15, 2015 at 10:32 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.