New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Apple El Capitan and Capture One 8.3.3 compatibility

tcphoto
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Apple El Capitan and Capture One 8.3.3 compatibility

Now that Apple has released their new operating system, I'm curious if anyone has installed and checked whether Capture One 8 works. I always seem to update but ran into an issue with Canon's EOS Utility which I used to shoot tethered. A couple months ago, I bought Capture One and with jobs coming up, I do not want to screw up my workflow. This time, I'm waiting until I hear from others experience. I've checked the Leaf Capture One forum and it's split between only a few users.

Sep 30, 2015 at 03:57 PM
ohsnaphappy
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Apple El Capitan and Capture One 8.3.3 compatibility

I'm wondering the same thing about VSCO Keys. If anyone has El Capitan installed let me know if Keys still works. VSCO officially stopped supporting it, so if it doesn't work with El Capitan I won't be updating to the new OS until I figure out my replacement

Sep 30, 2015 at 05:34 PM
alpental

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Apple El Capitan and Capture One 8.3.3 compatibility

I've been running El Capitan for a couple of weeks (developer GM) and Capture One 8 – everything has worked perfectly... very normal so far!

Sep 30, 2015 at 05:38 PM
chris.b
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Apple El Capitan and Capture One 8.3.3 compatibility

El Capitan apparently has an incompatibility with Capture One 8's implementation of OpenCL acceleration. Disable that and you're good until an official update is released.

http://forum.phaseone.com/En/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=20902&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=d2a8ea4fd9500c2a71d53a69845ae9a2&start=30

Oct 03, 2015 at 01:31 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.