Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: 5D Mark II

FredW
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: 5D Mark II

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 16-35 f/2.8L II with Heliopan 82mm SH-PMC UV filter

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: NYC discount. Happy to ship anywhere; may require additional charges outside the US

Selling my Canon 16-35 f/2.8L II (Version 2), along with a Heliopan SH-PMC UV filter (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/232475-REG/Heliopan_708211_82mm_UV_Haze_SH_PMC.html). This is a fantastic lens in like-new condition--no marks on the glass or body, and the filter has been on it since I bought the lens. The hood has some minor scuffs and scratches that do not affect its function (I put excellent condition because the hood is not perfect). Comes in the original box with the original soft lens case.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   5D Mark II in box w/ extras

Available

Price: $925.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: NYC discount. Happy to ship anywhere; may require additional charges outside the US

Selling my 5DII, sadly. The camera is in great condition, with a few marks on it (pictured). There is a small scratch on top of the camera, some rub marks on the screen that are mostly invisible when the screen is on, and some other minor scuffing (e.g. on the bottom corner). Other than those cosmetic issues, it's perfect.

The camera comes in its original box with everything in the first picture, as well as a ThinkTank Digital Holster 20 bag (not pictured). This includes two tripod plates (regular and L-plate) from Really Right Stuff, an extra battery, a battery charger, the original manual, various cables that came with it originally, and an intervalometer so you can make sweet time-lapse videos (also doubles as a shutter release).

Contact me with any questions! I'd like the camera to go to a good home.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 24-70 f/2.8L v1

Sold

Price: $850.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Selling my Canon 24-70 f/2.8L (first version). Comes with original front and rear lens caps and hood. The lens is in fantastic condition--no scratches or marks on the glass and effectively no cosmetic damage to the lens body. There is one tiny dust speck inside the lens that I only noticed while checking the lens before posting this; it does not affect image quality. The hood has some scuffs and scratches on it, but these don't affect its function at all.

5D Mark II

5DII top scratch

5DII screen marks

5DII screen on

Sep 29, 2015 at 01:36 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.