Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Panasonic GH4 Body

darrellc
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Panasonic GH4 Body

Panasonic GH4 body

Sold

Price: $990.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority or equivalent

Excellent condition GH4 body. Original owner, purchased at Glazer's Camera in Seattle (near release, no longer under the warranty). Comes in box with all included accesories, along with a 3rd party charger and two extra batteries (think they are Wasabi). Very minimal signs of use (I don't really see anything, I'll pull out the magnifying glass and macro lens to try to document anything I can find).

Full disclosure - a loose strap lug and LCD screen hinge mechanism were repaired by Panasonic under warranty (the strap lug came loose, and separately the screen hinge - not due to impact, each separately failed). And I had a minor abrasion on the plastic EVF cover glass that was a minor annoyance. Panasonic wanted $300+ to repair. I searched for solutions and found that Novus #2 plastic polisher has been used with success by a number of people with both OVF and EVF scratches and abrasions. Worked perfectly and I can't tell the difference from a new GH4 EVF. In any case, I stand by what I sell and am happy to accept a return if you're unhappy upon receipt.

Includes Paypal fees and shipping/handling to CONUS.

I'll post pictures later if necessary and get shutter count posted.

Happy to do a bundle discount if you want to buy with my 12-35/2.8 listed separately.

Sep 29, 2015 at 12:30 PM
bearcamera

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Panasonic GH4 Body

Pm sent

Sep 29, 2015 at 01:31 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.