Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Nikon 77mm Circular Polarizer

kwilliam8
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 77mm Circular Polarizer

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Lee Neutral Density Grad Soft Filter Set – 4” by 6”

Sold

Price: $199.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping to Continental United States only

I have a set of three Lee Graduated Neutral Density filters, each with a soft transition. These are 4 by 6 inches, and come in grades of .3 (1 stop), .6 (2 stops), .9 (3 stops)). The 6 inch length allows for adjustment of the filter within the holder (which is not included). The filters come in their original box and packaging, and are in excellent condition (only used about five or six times). I am not interested in breaking up this set. More information on this set:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/292653-REG/LEE_Filters_NDGSSET_Graduated_Neutral_Density_Soft.html
With this sale, I will include a LowePro S&F filter pouch 100:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/736041-REG/Lowepro_LP36259_0AM_S_F_Filter_Pouch_100.html
The filter pouch, which is pretty sturdy, is brand new.

My price is $199. Selling to US buyers only, with regular PayPal payment, and shipping to verified PayPal address only. I will cover PayPal fees, shipping costs, and shipping insurance. PM me, if you are interested. Thanks for your time and consideration.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 77mm Circular Polarizer II Filter

Sold

Price: $80.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping to Continental United States only

I have a Nikon 77mm Circular Polarizer II Filter for sale. This filter is in excellent condition (used only once or twice, as a backup filter). It is this filter:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/300501-REG/Nikon_2260_77mm_Circular_Polarizer_Filter.html
Included with the sale is the original case, manual, and packaging.

My price is $80. Selling to US buyers only, with regular PayPal payment, and shipping to verified PayPal address only. I will cover PayPal fees, shipping costs, and shipping insurance. PM me, if you are interested. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Keith W.

Edited on Oct 11, 2015 at 02:35 PM · View previous versions

Sep 29, 2015 at 01:02 AM
tchoula
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 77mm Circular Polarizer

Pm'd

Oct 05, 2015 at 12:35 PM
kwilliam8
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 77mm Circular Polarizer

Price on the Nikon 77mm CP lowered to $80. If this does not sell at this price in about a week, then I will move it over to EBay.
Keith W.

Oct 06, 2015 at 10:11 PM
New Cat
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon 77mm Circular Polarizer

tag

Oct 08, 2015 at 07:26 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.