Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark II $750

wassontm
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark II $750

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 5D Mark II

Sold

Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Seller will cover shipping within USA

For sale is my Canon 5D Mark II with the original Canon battery that shows 2/3 recharge performance, the battery charger, and the original neck strap. Shutter count is 88,303. Camera functions perfectly with no operational flaws or errors. Never dropped or abused but the body shows obvious signs of wear. These areas are confined mostly to the bottom of the camera whereas the front and top are in fact quite clean. I've pointed out the most obvious spots of wear in the photos. The LCD's are in great condition. The top is nearly perfect and the rear shows some light scuffs but no scratches or gouges. When the camera is on you won't be able to notice any of these scuffs. You will also notice on the bottom of the camera that the rubber Extension System Terminal cover is missing.

Price is net to me. I'll cover expedited shipping within the US and you cover PP fees. Of course I'll gladly accepted fee-less payment types such as PP Gift, Bank of America transfer, check, Venmo or Square Cash.

Sep 24, 2015 at 10:35 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.