Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Sony A3000 camera, FE 28-70, Sigma 30 2.8, Sigma 60 mm 2.8 - All E

mmurph
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A3000 camera, FE 28-70, Sigma 30 2.8, Sigma 60 mm 2.8 - All E

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Refurbished Sony A3000 20 MP, E mount camera body only, BNIB

Sold

Price: $145.00
Payment method: Chase QuickPay or USPS Money Order: Split 3% PayPal fees
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Includes FedEx Ground or USPS Priority shipping within the continental US

This is a refurbished Sony A3000 camera body. This is a camera with a 20 MP APS-C sensor. It has both an EVF and a rear LCD. This is an unused, refurbished A3000 body only, in a plain white box. It includes a battery, strap, and cable. User manuals and similar can be downloaded from Sony's web site.

I have not tried this camera! I can either send it to you as is to let you test it out, and return it if there is any problem with it. Or I can test it out quickly for you after you buy it, whichever you prefer. Many people prefer to get an item that hasn't been used at all.

Combine this with the Sigma 30 mm 2.8 lens and/or the Sigma 60 mm 2.8 lens for a very small, cheap, and light camera kit that can make great quality images.

Asking $155, including FedEx Ground or USPS Priority shipping.

Payment via Chase QuickPay or USPS Money Order will save us both a bit of money. Otherwise I am happy to split the 3% PayPal fee.

Please send me a PM with any questions.

Thanks!

Best,
Michael

++++

ETA: Here is some more information on this camera

A review from Imaging Resources:

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/sony-a3000/sony-a3000A.HTM

From the B&H web site.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1001000-REG/sony_ilce3000k_b_alpha_a3000_dslr_camera.html

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

* 20.1MP APS-C Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor

* BIONZ Image Processor

* Tru-Finder 0.5" QVGA EVF

* 3.0" 230.4k-Dot LCD Monitor

* Full HD 1920 x 1080 Video at 60i or 24p

* Multi Interface Accessory Shoe

* Continuous Shooting Rate of 3.5 fps

* ISO 100-16000

* Compact Design and SLR Ergonomics

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony FE 28-70 f3.5-5.6 OSS kens with hood

Sold

Price: $220.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Includes FedEx Ground or USPS Priority shipping within the continental US

This is a Sony FE 28-70 full frame lens that I purchased to use on my Sony A6000 in place of the 16-50 PZ kit lens. In many tests, the FE 28-70 is as sharp as the Sony FE 24-70, which sells for $800 or more. This is a great alternative to the 24-70 for a lot less money.

I purchased this lens used here on FM and added the lens hood from B&H. The lens is in Very Good+ overall condition. The glass is clean, the body shows light signs of general use. I'll get a description of any marks that I see and will also post some pictures later today.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma 30 mm 2.8 DN, Silver, Excellent- Condition

Sold

Price: $135.00

This is a Sigma 30 mm DN lens for the Sony A3000, A6000, and similar cameras.

These are very sharp, high quality, but affordable prime lenses. This one has a silver body. They sell for $199 new.

I bought this lens used here at FM I believe. It is in "9" condition, showing some signs of use. The glass is very clean. The body itself is clean, but there are 2 or 3 little "squiggly" scratch marks on the body. The scratches aren't very noticeable during usage, but you can see them. I will try to get some pictures soon.

Sale includes the lens, front and rear caps, box, case, and Sigma paperwork. I don't have a receipt for this lens as I bought it used here.

Asking $135, including FedEx Ground or USPS Priority shipping.

Payment via Chase QuickPay or USPS Money Order will save us both a bit of money. Otherwise I am happy to split the 3% PayPal fee.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma 60 mm 2.8 DN, Silver Excellent-

Sold

Price: $148.00

This is a Sigma 60 mm 2.8 lens for Sony E Mount. I purchased this lens as a refurbished unit directly from Sigma for $179, they usually sell for $209 new.

Sale includes the lens, front and rear caps, box, case, and Sigma paperwork. The refurbished warranty is only 90 days, so this lens is out of warranty. I will include the receipt for your reference.

It has had very little use since I purchased it in January 2015, as I also bought the Sony 50 mm 1.8 and especially the Sony 28 mm 2.0 that I used the most.

The glass and body are very clean overall. There are a couple of small, squiggly lines in the silver finish.The body itself is clean, but there are 2 or 3 little "squiggly" scratch marks on the body. The scratches aren't very noticeable during usage, but you can see them. I will try to get some pictures soon.

Asking $150, including FedEx Ground or USPS Priority shipping.

Gizmodo Sony A3000 stock image

Simga 60 mm 2.8 DN Art Lens

Sep 24, 2015 at 01:53 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.