Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · "Scenic Pipes" - Huge Water pipes can frame the world differen...

billsamuels
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · "Scenic Pipes" - Huge Water pipes can frame the world differently: in Infrared

Membership has its privileges, so I was able to get into a pipe yard where these freshwater pipes are stored, but I thought they were interestingly placed because they face very tall mountains when you look through them. I had both my regular camera and my Infrared-converted camera.

For the time being, here are the IR photos. I'll post the regular photos later.

I have a converted Canon Rebel SL1 with the LifePixel 790nm SuperColor IR filter. This filter allows you to easily process the photo both in color and B&W. So here are two photos, both are in color and in B&W.

Enjoy.
Bill

Canon Rebel SL1, EF 16-35 F/4L, ISO 100, 1/200, F7.1

Same Photo as above, converted to B&W using the 790nm Infrared

Edited on Sep 24, 2015 at 02:36 PM · View previous versions

Sep 22, 2015 at 12:51 AM
billsamuels
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · "Scenic Pipes" - Huge Water pipes can frame the world differently: in Infrared

Here is the second series of photos using IR:

EF 16-35mm F/4L, ISO 400, 1/400, F5.6, 30mm

Sep 22, 2015 at 01:08 AM
billsamuels
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · "Scenic Pipes" - Huge Water pipes can frame the world differently: in Infrared

After seeing an article in a magazine in processing IR files, I tried it and wanted to see if you all see a difference

Here is one file...

Sep 24, 2015 at 02:52 AM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.