Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Olympus 75mm 1.8 w/Olympus Hood (silver)

rnb2
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Olympus 75mm 1.8 w/Olympus Hood (silver)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus 75mm 1.8 w/Olympus Hood

Sold

Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority or UPS Ground included

Selling my very nice Olympus 75 1.8, having recently parted with the last of my silver bodies and finding a good deal on a black sample. It comes complete with the genuine Olympus metal hood.

Glass is very clean, with no internal dust that I could detect. There is one small blemish on the grip area (pictured) - I know that the lens was never bumped during use, so it must of have happened in my bag at some point. Basically, something nicked four of the 'teeth' machined into the grip, but there is absolutely no effect on the operation of the lens, and this is the only cosmetic imperfection in the lens.

Also included is a center-pinch Olympus lens cap that fits the end of the hood - there is no lip at the end for the cap to grab onto, so it's not as secure as the normal cap that covers the end of the lens, but it usually stayed on fine in my experience.

Price includes shipping (USPS Priority or UPS ground, your choice) and PayPal fees.

Please PM with offers or questions.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Panasonic 7-14 f4 *includes filter holder mod and Wratten 2A filter*

Withdrawn

Price: $575.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority or UPS Ground included

Selling the Panasonic 7-14 F4 that has served me well for the last couple years. I purchased this lens from KEH in 2013, having discovered that I couldn't live without it after selling a previous copy. It comes with the soft pouch, but no box (I didn't receive one when I purchased it).

The lens is cosmetically very, very clean, with no internal dust that I can detect, and includes both caps. There is a bit of a mark from where I covered the "Lumix" brand name on the front cap with tape (always found that name a bit too digicam-y for a pro equipment).

Most importantly, the lens has been modified with the rear filter holder from the Panasonic 8mm Fisheye lens and a Wratten 2A filter to correct the well-known "purple reflections" issue when used with Olympus camera bodies. This issue was the reason that I sold my first copy of this lens, and the modification has worked perfectly, allowing me to use the lens extensively on professional shoots over the last two years. If you have a Panasonic body, I can put the original rear piece back if you prefer, but will still include the filter holder and Wratten filter.

Please PM with offers or questions.

Edited on Oct 03, 2015 at 08:58 PM · View previous versions

Sep 21, 2015 at 07:08 PM
rnb2
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Olympus 75mm 1.8 w/Olympus Hood (silver)

Price reduced to $475 - that's a great deal on a beautiful lens!

Oct 02, 2015 at 11:11 AM
tpstearns
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Olympus 75mm 1.8 w/Olympus Hood (silver)

Tagged for feedback.

Oct 03, 2015 at 07:17 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.