Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: Nikon TC-20E II extender

aboudd
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon TC-20E II extender

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon AFS 12-24MM F4G IF-ED DX, LNIB only $399

Sold

Price: $399.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: FEDEX ground $16.00 to $24 depending on the item

I'm again selling gear for my friend who lives overseas as I have here on FM a couple of times a year for the past 6 years. No one is more fastidious when it comes to taking care of his gear and I would challenge you to tell these lenses from new. When I look this stuff over I cannot believe he ever used it. I just wish he used Canon! This is what I have for sale now, I think he is sending more gear in a few days.

Nikon AFS 12-24MM F4G IF-ED DX (for APS-C), absolutely as-new. Complete with box, caps, hood, original sales receipt from B&H, everything as when new. Price is net to me.

Check my feedback, you will not be disappointed.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon AFS 24-70MM 2.8 F ED, LNIB, only $1199

Sold

Price: $1,199.00

Nikon AFS 24-70MM 2.8 F ED, absolutely as-new. Complete with box, caps, hood, everything as when new. Price is net to me.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon TC-17E II, LNIB, only $239

Sold

Price: $239.00

As-new. Complete with box, caps, hood, everything as when new. Price is net to me.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon TC-20E II, LNIB, only $289

Available

Price: $289.00

As-new. Complete with box, caps, hood, everything as when new. Price is net to me.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Zeiss ZF.2 35MM 1.4 LNIB, only $1229

Withdrawn

Price: $1,229.00

Beautiful lens, in absolutely pristine condition. If you appreciate the rendering of Zeiss optics you will love this classic design manual focus lens. Complete as when purchased new except the Zeiss lens cap has been replaced with a Nikon cap. The box, papers, caps and hood are included.

Sep 19, 2015 at 06:12 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.