Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: ThinkTank Airport International V2.0

pwschladen
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: ThinkTank Airport International V2.0

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   ThinkTank Airport International V2.0

Sold

Price: $220.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: At buyer's expense from 21403 - or face to face near Annapolis

I haven't used this in ages but was planning to do so at the end of this month but while it complies with Lufthansa's dimensional restrictions for carry on bags it weighs too much to be useful when the max. carry on weight they allow is 18lbs!

This bag works well for events too - especially when you might be worried about light fingers or just curious guesst - lock the gear you aren't using in the main compartment and use the built in tether to lock the bag to something fixed so it can't be just wheeled away. Of course no deterrent to a determined thief with pliers or a box cutter but definitely hampers the opportunist.

I last flew with it on BA which permits up to 50lbs - as long as you can lift it in to the overhead and don't expect a flight attendant to.

I am the second owner but ThinkTank unhesitatingly sent me a new telescoping handle when the first once started jamming occasionally. The bag has had little use since I replaced it. Smoke and pet free hous so no odours or irritants. A few scuff marks externally as shown in the photos and some hazing of some of the clear plastic pockets inside the lid.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=847311&gclid=CKuWpf-z_scCFcQXHwodCDENfw&is=REG&m=Y&A=details&Q=

I have the regular (not low) dividers for it - a full set as far as i know and need to look for the tripod straps.

I'd prefer a face to face deal for this but can check shipping costs if you PM me your zip - mine is 21403 if you want to check yourself.

(I recently checked shipping to Austin TX for a potential buy - about $31 Fedex Ground so east of the Mississippi I can do it for $250 shipping included.)

Edited on Sep 29, 2015 at 07:49 AM · View previous versions

Sep 17, 2015 at 10:55 AM
pwschladen
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: ThinkTank Airport International V2.0

More pics - I mostly did not use the dividers - wraps, pouches and my shooting bag(s) instead.

"Gear" shown is a TT card for illustration.

Sep 17, 2015 at 11:46 AM
pwschladen
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: ThinkTank Airport International V2.0

All present and correct as far as I can tell.

Pics below show the tripod cup, rain cover and tethering padlock (combo and instruction to reset will be supplied) There is also a TSA compliant lock for the main compartment - currently the same combo as the padlock but it too can be changed.

http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-international-v2-roller-camera-bag.aspx

Sep 17, 2015 at 04:27 PM
goatsby
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: ThinkTank Airport International V2.0

Nice set up, great seller to boot!

Sep 17, 2015 at 05:31 PM
sleepy717
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: ThinkTank Airport International V2.0

Going going gone. Sold to me. Payment sent. Thank you, sir.

Sep 29, 2015 at 05:36 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.